Smoothest camera movements
Our inventory includes 40 dollies :
- Chapman Super Peewee IV & III+
- Chapman Hybrid IV
- Chapman Hustler IV
- Fisher 11
- Fisher 10
- Chapman Cobra
- Movietech Magnum
- Panther S3 & Classic
• Ground movements: “crab”, “conv” and “round”.
• Can be used on different soils thanks to the different wheel systems: hard, soft and pneumatic.
• No elevation of the column at the same time as the operator.
• Quick adjustment head
• Ultra-complete accessory cart included.
• The Dolly Hybrid IV has the 3 wheel positions: Conv – Crab – Round.
• Modular and practical floor system, in the spirit of the Hustler dolly.
• Integrated oil heating system, for use in extreme cold.
The most stable model of the Chapman dolly family.
Ideal for feature films, commercials, in heavy and long focus camera configuration (ultra rigid arm, new precise hydraulic system).
It has its own accessory cart, with a unique floor system for a great shooting comfort.
Can be used on different floors thanks to the different wheel systems: hard, soft and pneumatic.
Extremely maneuverable on the ground: in addition to the “crab” and “conv” wheel positions, it also has the “round” position.
• Possibility of sitting on the arm boom.
• Possibility of elevating the operator at the same time as the column.
• All film or video cameras accepted.
The Fisher 11 is a dolly in the Chapman Peewee tradition.
It is compact and stable.
Great fluidity of the arm.
Equipped with mixed “ground and travelling” wheels.
Extremely maneuverable on the ground: in addition to the “crab” and “conv” wheel positions, it also has a “round” position.
Can be used on different grounds thanks to the different wheel systems: hard, soft and pneumatic.
The Magnum is a dollie of more recent generation, taking the characteristics of the Panther.
It differs from the Panther by :
• A 360 degree rotating column
• A removable column for easy transportation
Power supply on battery or on sector.
Usable on different grounds thanks to the different types of wheels: hard, soft and pneumatic.
Electromechanically controlled central column for perfectly smooth movements.
Battery operated, allowing for greater autonomy of movement.
Elevation of the operator and assistant seats during movements.
The Panther has a remote control.
This remote control offers autonomy to the operator:
Management of ascents and descents to the images, programming of movements.
Sales & Marketing Director
Deputy Gen. Man., Technology
+33 6 61 39 13 03